Effective immediately for the Lumsden & District Heritage, the changes will be as follows:
- Continuous masking for staff, patients/residents and visitors will be discontinued.
- Masks may be required at times, consistent with pre-pandemic point of care risk assessment processes and routine IPAC practices or in outbreak situations.
- Physical distancing measures are no longer in place.
- There are no longer restrictions on food sharing, food donations and in-person meetings.
Masks will continue to be readily available for any residents, family members/visitors and staff who may need or want to wear one.
Some additional reminders:
- Upon entry, all family/visitors will continue to complete the visitor log including date, name, resident, contact phone number and time in and out